FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training)
Scope and Objective
The Scope of the FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) is to provide the delegates with the opportunity to practise and demonstrate emergency response skills which are not possible to practise during drills, exercises and emergency training offshore.
The objectives of the FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) are that delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate, that they can use the safety equipment and follow procedures in preparing for and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching.
- Demonstrate that they can use basic firefighting equipment effectively and use self-rescue techniques in low visibility and completely obscured visibility situations e.g. smoke filled areas.
- Demonstrate that they can perform basic first aid.
The FOET is sometimes referred to as a refresher course. All offshore workers and personnel are required to refresh their knowledge and re-validate their safety certificate once every four years.
This course revives not only the skills but also the safety certification of every single employee. That makes BOSIET and FOET two of the most important tools for avoiding dangerous situations at an offshore worksite. It also serves as a way to make sure that co-workers can count on the person next to them have the knowledge and training needed to handle many different risk scenarios.
The target group for FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) course are personnel working in the offshore oil and gas industry or engaged in production, drilling or support services and who already hold BOSIET certificate.
Please bring following documents on the first day of the Course.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Copies of Passport, CDC, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License ( as available)
- Copy of BOSIET Course Certificate
FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training)course
All Offshore Personnel holding BOSIET Certificate
**Course fees include hand-outs, lunch, tea/coffee only
**Accommodation, Visa, Travel Ticket, Airport Pick up etc can be arranged on additional cost basis.