Offshore Training, Maritime Training, CFS Training, BIMSAR
At Brukaan Institute of Maritime Studies and Research (BIMSAR), we strongly believe that training of the staff is one of the most critical factors in achieving safe, economical and profitable operation of an organisation.
Well trained personnel ensure
- Enhanced safety, security and environmental protection
- Reduced break downs and man-hour losses
- Profitable commercial ventures
We are certified under
- ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Assurance,
- ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Protection and
- ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety in providing Maritime Training, Offshore Training, OSHA and Industrial Training and also for Training to Corporate, Port s, Terminals and CFS Sector.
BIMSAR is also an ATLAS approved Invigilation Centre for carrying out OPITO approved courses like Authorised Gas Tester (AGT) and IMIST for Offshore fleet. We are also a member of National Safety Council.
Our training programmes are designed and developed in close consultation with shipboard officers, superintendents, vessel operators and regulatory bodies and industry experts.
They are customised with practical knowledge, thorough study of gap analysis, case studies etc.
To be recognized as a leading maritime training & research institute and to inspire, motivate and educate our trainees in exceeding the aspirations of the organisations they serve.Offshore Training, Maritime Training, CFS Training, BIMSAR
In order to achieve our Mission,
- Develop innovative training programmers after doing a “Gap Analysis” between the industry standards and the practices being followed in the organisation.
- Deliver training programmers with commitment, passion and professionalism while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Provide a platform for research with continual improvement in exceeding the aspirations of our customers.
- Operate as a reliable, ethical and environmentally responsible maritime institute for a sustainable growth.