BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training)
Scope and Objective
The Scope and Objective of the BOSIET -Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training is to introduce trainees to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to offshore installations, and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to and from offshore installations by helicopter.
The BOSIET -Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training course is designed to achieve following objectives
- Identify the hazards which are specific to offshore oil and gas installations, potential risks associated with those hazards, and how controls are put in place to eliminate or reduce risks.
- Identify key offshore related safety regulations and explain the basic safety management concepts
- Demonstrate, that the trainees can use the safety equipment, and follow procedures in preparing for, and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching
- Demonstrate sea survival and first aid techniques
- Demonstrate that they can effectively use basic firefighting equipment, and practise self-rescue techniques in low visibility situations, to include smoke filled areas.
This training programme is designed to meet the initial offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel new (or returning) to the offshore oil and gas industry who will be supplied with a compressed air emergency breathing system (CA-EBS) during offshore helicopter travel.
Please bring following documents on the first day of the Course.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Copies of Passport, CDC, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License ( as available)
BOSIET -Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training
**Course fees include hand-outs, lunch, tea/coffee only
**Accommodation, Visa, Travel Ticket, Airport Pick up etc can be arranged on additional cost basis.